Sunday, May 18, 2008

Under Construction

I am feeling much less empty than I was previously, and I have to say it is a fantastic feeling. Really, nothing has changed, but that's what is so awesome about the way God works in my life to reassure me that he's in control when I forget.

I feel like whatever hole I was becoming aware of is being filled, and it honestly makes me feel like I am being spackled. That's a really random simile, but it fits so well. I still don't understand completely what it was I was missing, but whatever it was something just as unidentifiable is fixing the hole.

Overall I'm just really happy to feel this emptiness being filled and really excited to know that God listens and he isn't just sitting around somewhere playing video games or something else random that keeps people from listening. It's comforting to know that my creator has an active role in my life and loves me so much he chooses to play his part.

No comments: