Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's All Coming Together

This week has been really exciting because I've been developing some relationships to go along with my contentment. I've seen existing friendships growing, and I've even picked up a couple of new friends in really random ways. It's been exciting to see a group of friends developing and finding people to spend time with.

I'm really glad I had some time where I felt so alone because now I value these new friendships so much more. I know how important my friends are, and because I've felt so lonely I know how awesome my time with them is. I hope this weird time in my life will serve to make me a better friend because it taught me a lot about what I am looking for in friendships and things that make me feel valuable. Knowing what makes me feel good will help me know what other people are looking for from their friends.

I don't feel like I've been particularly articulate or that I've gotten out what I wanted to say, but the point is I am still content, but I don't feel so alone anymore. It's a good feeling.

No comments: