Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mamma Mia, Yeah I Went Again

Even though I said I wasn't going to watch any more movies for a while, I think I've seen more since that declaration than I've seen in the last couple of years leading up to it combined. And the craziest thing is that I have now seen Mamma Mia four times. That's a little ridiculous, but that movie is so stinking good. And when I say good I mean a very good bad movie. I still can't really believe I've seen it four times, but I love it. And if asked, I would probably go again today, I'm not above that.

I feel like I haven't had time to write much lately, and at the same time I feel like I haven't had much to write about. I've been pretty busy, but nothing epic has happened, and I haven't had any life-changing revelations lately. I think I may just need a couple of days to rest and collect my thoughts. In my compulsive journaling over the years, I have noticed a direct correlation between my mental health and having things to write about. It looks like I'm on auto-pilot right now, and I need to get out of that. When school starts back I'll get enough coasting to last me until next summer, so I'm hoping I will be able to spend some time thinking and reading soon. I just need a small break from life every now and then to keep me sane.

Auto-pilot or otherwise, life is pretty good right now. I've still got some summer left, and I plan on enjoying every last minute of it. Not that school will be a bad thing, it will just be different, and I like things the way they are now. Everything is pretty uncomplicated, and I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

Jess_Tid said...

Oh, Kindall. You know we will see it again. I need my number of times seeing it to be an even number!