Friday, February 27, 2009

Type A

I've always been fairly organized, but lately I've become compulsive. I now feel that it is necessary to have a planner with times of the day in it so that I can see every activity and its orientation to the others accompanied by a continuous to-do list off which I constantly look forward to checking items. For this, I blame Heather Pierce. I'm not sure how long it will last because I honestly doubt my attention span's ability to keep it going; however, it has been a little out of control lately. I feel like I need my planner to have EVERY event of my life in it. It's not even been a week, but it should be interesting to see if my habits can be dramatically changed.

1 comment:

hlpie said...

Kindall.
As long as there are lulls in classes, boredom in lectures, and a little bit of OCD in you, you'll continue to feel this way.

I'm going 2 1/2 months strong of it.

I LOVEEEE IT :)