Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back in Nashville!

So, I thought I would write more over the break, but that didn't really work out. I guess it's not a big deal, but I'm still not sure where all the time went.

I'm really happy to be back in Nashville and to have a few days to prepare myself for the semester to come. There is one little thing I'm not happy about, however. When I got here, there were two slips of paper under my door. My roommate and I have been written up for unsanitary conditions, and I have to say I'm honestly a little ticked about this. When I left, I cleaned the bathroom, my side of the room, and anything else I could find. Liz told me she would handle the rest of the cleaning because she was leaving a day later than I was and there was a lot I didn't want to get rid of in case she still needed it. The problem is that Liz never gets rid of anything! I love her, and I love that she recycles, but she holds onto stuff thinking she might use it later, and she never does. It sits around forever not being used and driving me crazy. I feel bad when I purge and throw a ton of stuff away, but I don't feel that bad because the amount of crap we accumulate in here is ridiculous!

So anyway, about the write-up. I'm overreacting a little right now I know just because I hate to get in trouble. I'm sure it won't be that big of a deal, but I'm just really upset that it happened because it shouldn't have! I'll get over it soon, but for now, I'm going to be upset because I don't want to be known as the room with unsanitary conditions!

No comments: