Monday, January 7, 2008

Free Time!

Basically, being back at school without homework and school stuff is the best. I have had a lot of time to sit and be and watch TV and just relax. It's all the perks of living here alone that I finally get to enjoy because school hasn't messed it all up. I've also become a super-blogger with all the posting I've been doing.

I'm really excited because I called the mansion this morning and I have a job interview on Wednesday. I really hope this job works out because I really need some income and the hours would be really great. I'm not going to get my hopes up too high, but I'm honestly really excited about the possibility.

I've got to buy my books today, but other than that I'm just planning on hanging out with Kristen when she finally gets here and enjoying the rest of my time without responsibilities.

No comments: