Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow, School, and Brett Favre

I was supposed to go to Franklin tonight where my mom and my aunt are staying at a hotel so I could go swimming. I've been really excited about this all week, but today it snowed. I'm really excited because we finally got some accumulation, but that meant I wasn't going to Franklin because I didn't want to be stuck in the snow. I was really ready to swim, but there's no use complaining, and the snow was beautiful. These pictures came from my cell phone, so they aren't that great, but they get the point across.




Aside from the snow, not much has been happening here. Somehow I've had an insane amount of free time lately, and I've watched a lot of tv. I'm not really sure where all this time is coming from, and I feel like I'm forgetting about some really important assignment, but I'm enjoying it so much that I'm just going to let it happen.

I did go to a concert about a week ago that was really great. Kristen wanted to go see Kevin Max, and I wasn't all that interested, but I'm always up for a concert. The show was surprisingly good. I've also now been touched by every member of DC Talk!



I also have two really good videos of the concert on my youtube.

And finally, the big event in my life this week was Brett Favre retiring from the NFL. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to handle this because I have a huge crush on Brett (even though I know he is 38 and has a daughter my age). I'm still having a little trouble getting over this, but I think I'm going to make it through. The one good thing that comes out of this is that the NFL network has been showing specials on Brett every night since the announcement.



And speaking of football, I'm having terrible withdrawals. My ringtone is still the song from the NFL on Fox, and I've had a lot of Madden "cravings" I guess you could call it. I don't know if I'm going to make it until next season!

No comments: