Monday, February 11, 2008

Playing Hookey

I decided ten minutes before my Spanish class started today that I wasn't going to go. This wasn't really a rational decision considering the teacher cancelled class last time we were supposed to be there, and there really wasn't any reason for me not to go. This was also only my second class of the day, so I can't really explain what went on in my mind. I was going to work on a paper while I wasn't in class because I like getting ahead and I've got a lot to be working on right now, but all I've done is finish the works cited page on a paper and check my facebook. I am so pathetic!

I was, however, quite productive today. I didn't have class until eleven, so I went to the gym to exercise and did my laundry. After class and lunch I went to Starbucks where I finished writing the paper I have due tomorrow and did my reading for my class tomorrow. That got me caught up so I can go to the basketball game tonight and practice piano. I feel like a total bum even though I got so much accomplished today though because I'm not in Spanish right now, nor am I working on my paper. Oh well, what's done is done.

No comments: