Monday, August 9, 2010

A Case of the Mondays

I'm not gonna lie. When I woke up this morning I was contemplating taking a mental health day. It's not so much that I'm worn out, but burned out would not be an exaggerated description. I'm over my job and longing for the first day of classes when I can cut down on my hours and do something I like.

But I'm trying to stay positive. Most people don't feel a thrill when it's time to come to work on Monday morning, but we all do it and move on. So I'm here, and rather than thinking of this in a "Manic Monday" light I'm trying to keep the Black-Eyed Peas singing the days of the week in the back of my head. Party every day.

2 comments:

paul said...

Good case...Fake College Degree

technical-trade-school said...

I had the feeling of burned out so I quit my job. Haha. I actually had another job in line though which helped. Are there options you can pursue?