- Don't trust a ho.
- I didn't dream big enough when my parents left me home alone.
- I didn't need more extra curriculars and a higher ACT/SAT score for Princeton, but I should have started running a brothel.
- Tom Cruise has lost all credibility (if I had any doubt).
- If you sink a Porsche in a lake repairs won't take long, and your brothel will more than cover the cost.
- Stay away from guys named Guido.
- My grandparents must not have loved me because I never got a huge savings bond.
- I don't like the name Lana.
- My brother isn't the only teenage boy with an abundance of idiot friends.
- Never trust a ho.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Lessons from Risky Business
Yesterday afternoon, I finally got around to watching Risky Business, and I picked up a few life lessons from young Tom Cruise: